Monday, November 26, 2007

Welcome!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to my blog! Yes folks, I'm about to begin a journey of sharing my life online for all the world to see! I'm not sure how often it will be updated, so just keep checking back if you want!

For those who don't know, I'm back in Sacramento after spending a year and a half in the bay area dancing and taking care of my beautiful little niece. I just began dancing with CORE Dance Collective and will soon start teaching dance to kids in Roseville through On Your Toes.

I have some VERY EXCITING NEWS, but you'll have to wait for the next post (it's going to be a long one)!!!!

Katy

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, Katy! Love your blog. Will you be posting more 'big' plans news?

Unknown said...

i shall be the second person in the history of mankind to comment on your fabulous blog. let this day be marked in the textbooks. =)

mrs. marianne said...

sweeet! I will check in as often as you update it:)
Can't wait to hear more about your life!

mrs. marianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

...sometimes you lead sometimes you fol-low! :-) I love your "big news"!

Anonymous said...

I'm very excited for your big news love, it's basically the best news ever... I can't wait to read it!